Searching...
Monday 18 June 2012

Ozzy Osbourne's son Jack Osbourne battling multiple sclerosis

TV star Jack Osbourne, son of Black Sabbath rocker Ozzy Osbourne, has revealed he has multiple sclerosis.The brother of Fashion Police host Kelly Osbourne was found to have the incurable auto-immune disease after losing 60 per cent of the vision in his right eye.The 26-year-old - who has recently become a father - revealed to Hello!magazine he had experienced a range of emotions since the diagnosis."While I was waiting for the final results, I got really, really angry," he said."Then I got really sad for about two days, and after that I realised, being angry and upset is not going to do anything at this point - if anything it's only going to make it worse."'Adapt and overcome' is my new motto."He went in for tests just three weeks after his daughter Pearl was born."The timing was so bad. I'd just had a baby, work was going great - I kept thinking, 'Why now?'"He said he had been speaking out to raise awareness of the condition and that the support of his fiancee Lisa Stelly was helping him to keep a positive outlook.His parents, Ozzy Osbourne and former UK X Factor judge Sharon, are struggling to come to terms with their son's condition."I keep thinking, 'What did I do wrong? What did I eat or drink when I was pregnant?' I feel like it's somehow my fault," Sharon told Hello!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments

 
Back to top!