Searching...
Monday 5 November 2012

Angry Ex-Husband Of Cesc Fabregas Girlfriend Claims The Footballer Stole His Wife As They Were Trying For A Baby


Cesc Fabregas and his girlfriend Daniella Semaan have been flaunting their young love all summer, spotted canoodling on several idyllic holiday locations.
But now her millionaire ex-husband has come forward to say it was during one of those holidays that he found out his wife was cheating on him - just as they were trying for a third baby.
Property tycoon Elie Taktouk has spoken out about the heartache he suffered when he found out his wife was seeing the 25-year-old football star behind his back.
Speaking to The Sun, the business man said he only found out about his wife's affair with the former Arsenal star when he saw pictures of him on holiday with a 'mystery brunette' last June, and recognised her as his own wife.
Danielle Semaan, 38, and Elie have since divorced, as he says that as soon as he saw those images he wanted nothing more to do with her and cut off all emotions.
The ex-couple have two children together, an 11-year-old son and an 8-year-old girl.
And he reveals to the newspaper: 'We were trying for a baby when this happened.'
The business man is now forced to watch the young footballer become a stepfather to his two children, as the romance between him and Daniella is still going strong.
'He is 25 and a fool,' he bitterly says of Fabregas.
'She went after him and she would leave him as soon as his money and fame run out. He is no David Beckham.'
Elie and Danielle have since divorced, and the property tycoon has to pay his ex-wife a monthly allowance of £2,500, short of the £10,000 she initially wanted to get from the divorce settlement.
He now lives in Knightsbridge in London as Daniella lives with her young lover.
Meanwhile Fabregas is enjoying a successful football career at FC Barcelona after leaving Arsenal last year.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks to this great man of spirit called Dr Samura which I don't know how to thank him for the good work he has Don for me and family which I want to share my testimony with to you all so I was married to Hassan Moel and my name is Julie deshields for six years now he left me with two kids with know reason which I don't know what to do.so one day i was in my friends place when I exposed my pain to her about my depression which I have be looking for who to help me out of it then my friend called me closer to her self telling me on how she got this great man of spirit who helped her found her way to get her husband back then I ask of his contact she quickly go and get her computer and gave me his Email ID and his number so,that is how I contacted him for a help. And now am so happy with my family and with a happy home if you are in such pain kindly Via Email SAMURATELLERSPELL100@YAHOO.COM or call +2347030410643 have faith in him and he will help you
    Julie Deshields.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my first visit to your blog, and I am very impressed with the articles that you serve. Give adequate knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful material. I will be back for the more great post. https://ngoac.tv/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My life have be troubled by having sleepless night at all time about my husband but today i’m happy about what Dr Samura have done in my life i don’t have much to say because his spell work was like a magic contact Doctor Samura on E-mail: SAMURATELLERSPELL@GMAIL.COM or call him on phone +12245392166 whatsapp.

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments

 
Back to top!