Searching...
Tuesday 2 October 2012

Mario Balotelli and pregnant ex girlfriend Raffaella Fico patch things up with passionate kiss


This is the romantic kiss that shows fiery Mario Balotelli and his pregnant girlfriend are back on track.
The loving embrace shows that the couple are trying to patch up their relationship, which ended six months ago, just before Raffaella announced she was expecting their child.
Last week Balotelli, 22, said he would be patching up his relationship which sensationally ended in a furious doorstep bust up with Raffaella, 24, at luxury his Manchester home after she confronted him over his womanising.
Two months later she then announced she was expecting his baby but he hit back and insultingly demanded a DNA test to prove that the baby was his.
Despite their acrimonious past, the pictures in the latest issue of Chi magazine - which also published images of a topless Duchess of Cambridge - show how Balotelli and Raffaella now appear to have patched up their differences.
The images were taken after he secretly flew to Naples from Manchester on a private jet to see Raffaella who was due to have a scan to check on the condition of her baby and establish its sex.Dressed in a black body warmer and wearing sunglasses the pictures show Super Mario cupping Raffaella's face and according to the magazine 'kissing her passionately Gone With The Wind style on the balcony of her family home.'
During the summer the two had waged a bitter war of words through various articles in Italian magazines with Balotelli accusing her of cashing in on the pregnancy while she hit back and claimed he had stalked her with late night phone calls.
In his statement last week Mario said: 'I have decided to try again with Raffaella. The DNA test has not been performed and has nothing to do with my decision. In any case, I would have asked for the test in that situation with anyone, not just Raffaella.
'I am sorry for everything that has happened over the last few months and above all for what has been said and written. I ask once again for you all to respect our private life that in the future must remain private, a pledge taken by me and Raffaella.
'There will be no further statements or interviews.'
Following on from the statement Raffaella had appeared on an Italian TV show in which she denied the two were getting back together as a couple but were simply going to 'be together for the sake of our baby.'
In her most recent TV interview after Balotelli's statement Raffaella had said: 'I am off the idea that you should forgive mistakes and give someone a second chance.''
She had added: 'I will have a scan in the next few days to find out the sex. I am hoping for a little girl. Then I will chose a name, when I know what sex it is but I can also tell you I am not expecting twins, there is just one baby.
'I want a natural birth and I can't stop thinking about the moment when they will put the baby in my arms.'
Raffaella also spoke of her father who died last year and said: 'My father is no longer here but if he was he would have given me courage and strength and he would have supported me. He would have been proud of me.
'My mum is just so excited, she is really looking forward to the birth. If it is a boy maybe I will call him Alfonso after my father.'
When asked specifically about Balotelli she said: 'What we have decided is what you have read, we are no longer seeing ourselves as two public people but two parents who are looking after their own child.
'I am not blaming anyone, maybe it was our age, external factors but I am certain that you should give someone a second chance. Mario will be there when I give birth. I hope to have more in the future and always with him.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments

 
Back to top!