Searching...
Sunday 28 October 2012

Toni Braxton: Oprah Winfrey Was Mean To Me

Toni Braxton has taken aim at Oprah Winfrey in a new Tv expose, alleging the Tv titan was mean to her during a 1998 interview about the singer's financial problems.
The R&B star insists the Tv chat severely damaged her reputation after the host made some choice remarks about her over-spending which led Braxton to declare bankruptcy.
In a taped interview with Vh1 for a Behind The Music special, which will air in America on Monday (29Oct12), the singer says, "She was so frickin' mean to me, I was in shock.
"She said, 'I hear you have Gucci flatware; I'm Oprah Winfrey and I don't have Gucci flatware...' You didn't have Gucci flatware because you didn't wanna buy it; it's not because you couldn't afford it."
Squeezing her thumb and forefinger together, Braxton recalls, "She made me feel this big."
Winfrey has yet to comment on the claims she was mean to her guest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments

 
Back to top!