Searching...
Thursday 25 October 2012

Barcelona Youngster Martin Montoya Accused Of Stealing €230 From Taxi Driver

Barcelona's Martin Montoya has taken to Twitter to strongly deny he took €230 from a taxi driver in Madrid.
Earlier this week, it was alleged by a local man named Miguel Collado that the player stole his wallet when he dropped off Barca's Cristian Tello, Gerard
Deulofeu and Montoya himself in the Spanish capital.
However, the 21-year-old moved to refute the claims on the social networking site.
"The accusations coming regarding the theft of a taxi driver's portfolio are totally
false," said Montoya.
Mr Collado alleges La Masia graduate challenged him to contact the police and said it was simply his word again
Montoya's.
"In my wallet I had my documents, 230 euros and my daughter's medical card. She's interned in a hospital at the
moment," Mr Collado told Terra.es.
"Montoya told me that I was only a taxi driver and that he was a footballer, that it was going to be his word against
mine.
"I filed a complaint at first but I wasn't planning on following it through, but then a fake agent contacted me and threatened me. He also said I was a f****** racist. That's when I decided to
be serious about it.
"It was my second ride of the day and it was only 8:15 AM, there is no chance that someone else was the thief
other than this t**t."
Barcelona have yet to comment on the accusations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments

 
Back to top!