Searching...
Wednesday 17 October 2012

BREAKING: Patience Jonathan Finally Back In Nigeria

After several postponements, Nigeria's First Lady, Patience Jonathan, returned to Nigeria a few minutes ago from Germany where she was hospitalized for several weeks. Mrs. Jonathan arrived on a presidential jet around 3:45 PM Nigerian time
She was welcomed at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja by officials of the Peoples Democratic Party, some female ministers, women groups and as well as party faithful bussed to the airport for the purpose.
"I did not have a terminal illness or cosmetic surgery," she told reporters at Abuja airport on arrival, broadcast live on state television. "I thank God Almighty for bringing me back... God has a plan for all of us."
Mrs. Jonathan was secretly airlifted to Germany in the last week of August 2012, and the news of her emergency evacuation and hospitalization was broken by SaharaReporters.
Presidency sources had previously told SaharaReporters that Mrs. Jonathan was billed to arrive home last week Thursday but that plan was overruled by the hospital authorities in Wiesbaden, Germany, and the trip was aborted.
While her exact diagnosis has not been confirmed by the presidency, Mrs. Jonathan will continue some of her treatment in Nigeria. In a direct reflection of Nigeria’s decrepit medical facilities, she will be making trips to Germany in the future for further analysis and treatment.
Mrs. Jonathan is also a civil servant in her home state of Bayelsa, where she was named a Permanent Secretary a few months ago.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad she's back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day every one. I want to share my testimony to you all which i believe you can still try your best to give a testimony like this so i was married to halen sergey at first will both love each other but short time he started a new behavior which i cannot even explain to any one then i keep it to my self hopping one day he will change for good no way he did not change so i was in pain every day don't no what to do on till one day when a friend of mine visited me in my office she met me crying then she was asking me what is going on i try to be cam but i could not then i open up to her telling me there is a way out which i will do before he left me with my kids i look up and not knowing what to do then i ask her to tell me. shortly she open up to me and say there is a man called SAMURA he is a spirit man he can do it with in three days then i look an said okay i will try my best to contact him four days later, my husband did not come home i called his phone switch off then i try my possible best i did not hear from him so i began to look for one way for a help so i remember my friend told me about one man call SAMURA i quickly run to my friend asking her if she still have samura contact then she gave it to me that was how i contacted this great man of spirit he did it for me so quick so now i can now control my husband in any thing even i can tell him that i don't want him outside today he will not. Now i have a happy family so via email SAMURATELLERSPELL100@YAHOO.COM or +2347030410643 he will do it for you as he did for me halen sergey

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband has abandon me and the kids for the past 8 months now, and refuse to come back because he was hold on by a woman whom he just met, for that, my self and the kids has been suffering and it has been heel of a struggle, but I decide to do all means to make sure that my family come together as it use to, then I went online there I saw so many good talk about this spell caster whose email is obeduneedospelltemple@yahoo.com so I had to contact him and explain my problem to him and in just 2 days as he has promised, my husband came home and his behavior was back to the man i got married to. I cant thank the spell caster enough for what he did for me, i am so grateful and i will never stop to publish his name on the internet for the good work he has done for me. Dr Trust you are the best of all

    ReplyDelete

Add your comments

 
Back to top!