Searching...
Thursday 18 October 2012

Drake Gets High School Diploma


Fame and fortune may be a source of accomplishment for many, but graduating from high school was a major drive for Drake.
The rapper announced on Wednesday (October 17) to his Twitter followers that he completed secondary school after leaving Forest Hill Collegiate Institute in Toronto, Canada.

The 25-year-old shared, "97% on my final exam. 88% in the course. One of the greatest feelings in my entire life. As of tonight I have graduated high school ... Thank you to my teacher Kim Janzen for spending the last 5 months working tirelessly with me!! OVO SOUND."
The artist known as Aubrey Graham rapped about education, specifically in "Crew Love," saying, "I guess we'll never know what Harvard gets us/But seeing my family have it all/Took the place of that desire for diplomas on the wall."
Congrats to Drake on adding high school graduate to his list of accomplishments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments

 
Back to top!