Searching...
Tuesday 30 October 2012

Russell Brand Sued By Pedestrian Who Claims Actor Drove Into Him

Russell Brand is being sued by a pedestrian who claims the actor drove into him earlier this year.
According to court documents, Brand was driving 'negligently' when he collided with the plaintiff, Victor Sneed, in LA this January.
Sneed claims he was a pedestrian, and suffered personal injury, property damage and incurred hospital bills as a result of the accident, according to TMZ who obtained the documents.
The suit does not detail Sneed's alleged injuries, but it's claimed the accident lost him wages.
Sneed is suing for over 25k. It's not the first time Brand has been the subject of controversy, he landed himself in hotter water last year after a smashing a
photographer's iPhone in New Orleans.
He got off with community service
and a fine.
Katy Perry's ex-husband is also renowned for his womanising ways, which led to him being slammed by singer Danni Minogue.
She told FemaleFirst: 'He is completely crazy and a bit of a vile predator. I certainly don't think he has cured his sex addiction, that's for sure.
'He wouldn't take no as an answer. He always goes that step too far. Never quite far enough to slap his face, but usually too far.'
But the Rock of Ages star is still charming the US, not least when he recently told Jay Leno about a 'wardrobe' malfunction he had suffered at the recent closing ceremony of the 2012 Olympics.
He told the host about how his trousers ripped minutes before he took to the stage because of some over enthusiastic 'limbering up' exercises.
Brand, 37, who has recently been linked to Geri Halliwell and well as his usual string of mystery women, said: 'Well, I enjoyed the bit where it was all the running, the jumping, the skipping, the skylarking, the hullabaloo, the competitiveness, the beads of sweat, that was all lovely.
'But when it came to that bit that I had to do... just before I went on stage in that clip... I thought - once they said "Do you wanna be in the Olympics?" - on some level, I thought, "I'm an athlete now"
He continued: 'So, before I did [my song], I did some limbering up, exercises, but because I don't know how to limber up properly, 'cause I'm not really an athlete, I did it badly
'One minute before I had to go on top of that bus... I heard this [ripping] noise, like that, and my trousers tore - a significant distance - and at that point, someone said, "Right! Get on top of the bus!"'

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments

 
Back to top!