Searching...
Tuesday 16 October 2012

Rihanna sets coke rumours straight

Rihanna

She smokes marijuana but not cocaine and claims she hasn't been on a date in two years - especially not with Chris Brown.
This is Rihanna - young, tough and revealing - in an interview in the latest issue of US Vogue.
Described by the magazine as "a dirty-cute blend of raw and naughty", Barbados' biggest export says beneath the glitzy costumes and million dollar lifestyle, she is still simply Robyn Rihanna Fenty - 24 and single.
"I have not been on a date in forever," Rihanna tells Vogue. "Like two years. Haven’t gone to the movies, to dinner. Zero."
She says all she wants is a man to ask her out.
"I would love to go on a date ... I’m a woman. A young woman, vibrant, and I love to have fun. And I have too many vaginas around me at this point.
"Seriously, all I want is a guy to take me out and make me laugh for a good hour and take my ass back home. He doesn’t even have to come up. All I want is a conversation for an hour."
But men never ask her out, she says.
"No one asks. Trust me on that. I’m waiting for the man who’s ballsy enough to deal with me. I’m going to wait, though. You always find the wrong shit when you go looking."
The Umbrella singer, whose income last year was $US53 million ($51.8 million), according to Forbes magazine, also insists she does not smoke crack.
Last year she tweeted a photo of herself at Coachella music festival rolling what appeared to be a drug-laced cigarette - prompting rumours she was smoking cocaine. The singer insists it was marijuana.
"They knew what it was," she tells Vogue. "They knew it was marijuana. It was completely clear to them. I just thought it was uncalled for. I don’t do cocaine. I don’t like being associated with anything that’s untrue."
Rihanna says rumours of a rekindled romance with Chris Brown, who viciously assaulted her before the Grammy Awards in 2009, are also false.
But she maintains the pair are friends and that their recent recorded duet, Birthday Cake, was her idea.
"I didn’t think it could be anything detrimental to my career," the singer explains.
"I was on a tour bus ride between two cities, listening to my album, thinking, Oooh, maybe I should make this into a duet. And I started coming up with a bunch of people, and his name crossed my mind. I thought, We haven’t made a song in so long together... it could be a little shocking."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments

 
Back to top!