Searching...
Thursday 4 October 2012

Kim Kardashian eyes up husband number three


Kim Kardashian's next wedding will take place on "an island with just [her] friends and family".
The reality TV star wed Kris Humphries in a ceremony rumoured to have cost US$10 million last year. They split 72 days later, but the experience hasn't put Kardashian off marrying again.
She believes her current boyfriend Kanye West is the person she will settle down with, although any nuptials will be a simpler affair.
"It had always been my dream to have a big wedding, and when people said that I'd made it over the top for the show, that was just me: I am over the top," Kardashian told Tatler magazine.
"But the next time, I want to do it on an island with just my friends and family and that's it."
The star spoke about why her relationship with West works so well. They are both in the public eye, which means they appreciate one another's career demands.
"It's so nice to have a best friend in this game who understands everything you're going through. Being with someone I've known for so many years is comforting," Kardashian gushed.
"He's been there through so many different stages of my life and before I was famous, so this relationship is a different thing entirely."
She previously dated American football star Reggie Bush and has always been open about her relationships - something she regrets now.
"When I look back at interviews I gave [about previous boyfriends] saying, 'We're talking about marriage, etc.' It's embarrassing. And I really believed it at the time!" she laughed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments

 
Back to top!