Searching...
Saturday 21 July 2012

'American Idol': Mariah Carey Nearing Deal As Judge

The rumor mill may be on to something. According to Deadline, Mariah Carey is in final talks to join the judges panel on Fox's "American Idol," reportedly asking for a salary of $17 million.
If the deal is sealed, Carey will join Randy Jackson, the lone "Idol" judge left standing in recent weeks. Both Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler left the show earlier this month.
"I'm telling the absolute truth in that I really have been torn" Lopez told Ryan Seacrest. "It all kind of worked together for a while, but it just gets more complicated ... And something has to give and that's, I think, where I am right now."
Tyler was just as sad to say goodbye to the singing competition show. “After some long ... hard ... thoughts … I've decided it's time for me to let go of my mistress 'American Idol' before she boils my rabbit," he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments

 
Back to top!