Searching...
Monday 16 July 2012

Adele’s father: Please forgive me

 
Singer Adele’s father Mark Evans is begging her to forgive him after he left her and mother, Penny, when she was just three years old because he fears he won’t ever get to see his grandchild.
The 24-year-old singer is expecting her first child with boyfriend Simon Konecki.
“Mum rang and said, ‘Mark, I have got some important news for you. Adele is expecting a child,’” femalefirst.co.uk quoted Evans as saying.
“My first reaction was a surge of happiness for her. But as we chatted about how Adele had told her in person, it dawned on me that my daughter hadn’t wanted to tell me herself.
“My happiness for her turned to gloom because I realised I really was out of the picture as far as she is concerned,” he said.
“I would have loved so much to have been able to hold her in my arms and tell her how happy I was for her.
“I want more than anything to be part of her life again and to be a big part in my little grandson or granddaughter’s life. I am having to face up to the fact that I may never get to know my grandchildren and it is breaking my heart.
“I am begging her to give me another chance,” he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comments

 
Back to top!